Holiday Season is here and so are new beauty trends. Couldn’t wait to share with you the latest available at Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show, Las Vegas. Hopefully this will help you get your Christmas shopping started early and check off some items on your list.
If you are like me and don’t have much time or patience, let’s make it easy. Here are some skincare and beauty products any girl would love. You can thank me later. 🙂
- Face and lip gel masks from Patchology come in convenient packs, available here
- Nuface Infinite Glow – complete microcurrent and hydration collection, available here
- DERMAFLASH Exfoliating Facial Treatment – facial exfoliation plus peach fuzz removal, available here
- New fun lip colors from Tom Ford ranging from nudes to brights, available here
- This new Chanel fragrance – Gabrielle, available here
- Unique scents by Atelier Cologne – these come with personalized leather pouches, available here
Cheers and happy holiday gift hunting!
Special thanks to Christie Moeller from ICanStyleU.com.
I keep waiting for fall weather so I can rock my OTK boots, but it is still in the 80s here in Las Vegas. I know most of you are probably busting the scarves and rain coats, but not me. If you need to enjoy some warm weather, you should consider flying to Vegas. Did I mention all the great shopping you can do here?
The outfit I am wearing features all my favorite local boutiques. If you find yourself in Vegas, you should definitely check them out. You can thank me later! 🙂
- Parque – For the ladies who “enjoy the simple things in life, but whose style is anything but “just simple.” So well said! You can find all your staple pieces here. This boutique carries emerging designers as well as well-established fashion labels.
- Gypsy05 – A high-end boutique offering a large variety of boho chic clothing items. Organic cotton, handmade pieces, gorgeous prints, comfortable fabrics yet stylish looks – you will be all about it, especially if you’re a mom. Gypsy05 has plenty of accessories you will fall in love too. The store is located at Tivoli Village in Summerlin, an Italian-like shopping center where you can find some good coffee and eats.
- Palm Eyewear – A local brand takes sunglasses to the next level. Trendy and affordable – what more can a girl ask for? The style I’m wearing is called Malibu, but there are so many designs to choose from. Happy hunting!
- Desert Daisy Jewelry – If you are into boho chic style, you will find yourself in heaven here. The talented owner, Emma Roberts, designs her pieces from scratch and can custom make pretty much anything. From statement necklaces, to unique hair sticks, this is a great place to find some cool accessories.
If you’re looking for anything specific in Las Vegas, please drop me a note and I will try to help you.
Thanks for stopping by. ❤
Romper: Parque; Fringe Clutch: Gypsy05; Sunnies: Palm Eyewear; Booties: TJ Maxx (old); Earrings: Desert Daisy Jewelry
Photo credit: @tylerraemills
Let’s talk about skin care routine. All of us have different skin care issues, and we usually are afraid to address them until it’s too late. I have been fighting acne problems for years, and after getting regular facials for the last two years on a monthly basis my skin has gotten so much healthier.
Last weekend I spent a morning at g Aveda Salon and Spa in Downtown Summerlin. Their service offerings vary from hair to nails and facials and everything in between. I enjoyed a dual exfoliation facial that left my skin glowing for days after. If you have never got a facial and would love to try, you should give it a few treatments until you see best results.
Here are my tips on how to get ready for a facial:
- Wear comfy clothes – you will be laying on a massage table for 45 – 90 minutes depending on your service, so make sure you feel comfortable.
- Skip the make-up – your esthetician will wipe your face and clean every bit, so don’t waste any products prior to going in.
- Turn off the sound on your cell phone – make sure you can relax without thinking about your incoming work emails or texts.
- Relax and enjoy!
I am excited to share with you that I will be hosting an event at g Aveda Salon and Spa on Nov. 4, 6 – 9 p.m. and would love to see some of you there! Please, leave me a line if you’d like more details or if you have any questions. You can also find more info @g_aveda.
*This post has been sponsored by g Aveda Salon and Spa
Hello, October! 🍂 Yes, it’s cooling down but for Vegas this means going from triple digits to mid-80s. So, here I am in my white ASOS dress and open-toe booties. I found this ruffle bell-sleeved dress on ASOS not long ago and thought it was cute and unique. Yet, I’m not sure how I feel about the fit or where I would wear it. It is still available here if you’d like to check it out.
On another note, can you tell my Palm Eyewear sunnies match my new hair color? I didn’t plan it, perhaps it’s the light. 😎
Have a lovely week, everyone! Let the sunshine be with you. ❤
Dress: Asos; Denim Belt: Nasty Gal; Sunnies: Palm Eyewear; Caged Booties: BCBGeneration
📷 by @tylerraemills
This is what happens when it gets windy in Vegas. Apparently, this A’gaci asymmetrical floral maxi dress was perfect to wear in this weather. You can see every detail. I don’t know what I love more about it – the cold shoulder silhouette with draped cap sleeves or the side opening on the front. I was looking for a dress like this for a while, and A’gaci has so many of them.
I can’t think about fall clothes yet as we are still experiencing triple-digit temps. Until we get any signs of fall weather, I will be rocking my favorite summer outfits and this is one of them.
What do you think? Are you ready to bust your fall closet?
Dress: Agaci; Booties: Steve Madden; Bucket Bag: Mango; Earrings: Desert Daisy Jewelry
Florals, gingham print, ruffles – this Nasty Gal jumpsuit has all the current trends I’m loving this summer, and can’t get enough of it. I prefer the dressy look, and it makes a great date night outfit. If you throw on a white T-shirt underneath you could make it work even for the office. The material is so light and it fits to perfection, just like any Nasty Gal piece I’ve worn. Did I mention the best part yet? Use GET50 for 50% off and get it for only $30! If you want to take advantage of the sale while it lasts, check out more cute jumpsuits and rompers here.
How do you like to style one pieces?
Jumpsuit: NastyGal; Mules: Renvy x Gilt; Bag: Kate Spade; Watch: Marc Jacobs; Bracelets: Alex & Ani
The vintage shirt – a trend that is perhaps here to stay for a while. I feel late jumping in on this trend, but I finally found a shirt that I love! My husband got this one for me from the Zappos.com gift shop, so unfortunately it’s not available online. When I saw it at first, I loved the design but it was a bit baggy and not flattering at all. Of course, I had to make it my own, and it only took two easy steps. Cutting the sleeves and tying a knot on the back (or the front) and voila.
Here I am styling this vintage shirt with one of my favorite Guess denim skirts. Most of the time I wear it with denim shorts as well for a more casual look.
How do you like to style your vintage tops?
P.S. My younger son, aka my mini me had to get in one of my photos below. He’s excited to start kindergarten tomorrow. ❤
Denim skirt: Guess Jeans (similar here, here); Vintage Shirt: Zappos; Hairstick and bracelet: Desert Daisy Jewelry; Bucket Bag: Mango; Shoes: BCBGeneration