Black Friday *need copy & image* 😂 If you navigate through Twitter, you probably know what I’m talking about.
The images are here, now let’s get to the copy.
I hope everyone enjoyed some quality family time on Thanksgiving. In case you decided to burn some calories after the big meal and hit the mall, that’s probably not a bad idea. If you hate crowds and prefer to do your shopping online, I’ve got you covered too. Here is a list of stores worth checking out this weekend:
- Zara – 30% off entire collection. It may seem that Zara is all I wear, but I only hit the store twice a year during the sales. It’s a good time to stock up on basics and score some trendy items as well. Btw, the skirt I’m wearing below is from Zara.
- Asos – 30% off entire site. Another go-to for me that makes my work outfits stand out. 😎
- Boohoo – 60% off full price items
- Ami Clubwear – 60% off everything. Check out the velvet sock booties I’m wearing below.
- Steve Madden – 30% off plus free shipping
What I’m shopping for:
- Sock booties
- Mesh tops and dresses
- Pieces with mixed textures and prints
- Jewel embellished tops and pants
- Velvet, suede and leather outfits
I’d love to hear from you and what are some pieces you’re looking for this fall and winter season.